The Concept!

The plan is to drive around America in an RV visiting as many cool exciting places and experiencing as much of the culture as possible in 6 weeks.
It would be nice to do it without getting lost!...Glenn
It would also be great if we could do it without a backseat driver!...Kate
... and if we could do it without killing each other or our children it would be even better.

Follow our blog to see how we go!!

Tuesday 27 March 2012

For my Papa

Daddy - this is the Shreveport  (Louisiana) Pistol Club on their founding day! It was before you were born but I see similarities! It's one third of the photo (I left the appropriate lense in the RV). SO wish you and Mum were here - I imagine you driving along the same roads nearly half a century ago. I wish we could ditch the Tom Tom and let you get us lost (!) instead. Love you (and Mama) lots.

Katy

xoxo

1 comment:

  1. Hi folks, we miss you too. I'll print the pistol club shot and take it to the range -it's not even vaguely politically correct by todays standards. Glad you are enjoying wandering on the secondary and tertiary roads. That's where the real people live.
    love you all.

    ReplyDelete