The Concept!

The plan is to drive around America in an RV visiting as many cool exciting places and experiencing as much of the culture as possible in 6 weeks.
It would be nice to do it without getting lost!...Glenn
It would also be great if we could do it without a backseat driver!...Kate
... and if we could do it without killing each other or our children it would be even better.

Follow our blog to see how we go!!

Thursday 5 April 2012

OMG SO excited!!!!!!

So those of you that know me know that I harbor a secret addiction to trash television and one of my favorites is a reality soap opera called Jerseylicious - set in a Jersey beauty salon. I am so excited to announce I have an appointment at 10.15 tomorrow for BIG Jersey hair!!!! Can't wait! Will post pics!!!!!

K x

No comments:

Post a Comment